Questioning Rules and Regulations
Guidelines for Asking Questions:
Panditmoshai.com is an open online platform where you can ask questions to know the unknown. This is a community
system where experienced people can answer your questions in detail with their word knowledge, so you can gain
maximum knowledge on the subject and even benefit from thinking or researching some ideas yourself. This platform
is a small attempt to help others with the knowledge gained.
- Your question should be detailed, as if reading the question, one would want to know a lot of details. For
example: “How many times has Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, been the capital? Want to know the history of
this?” However, avoid asking two questions on different topics at the same time. You may do so if the answer
is available in an article.
- Questions that intend to harm others or promote harm are not allowed. Avoid questions that assume information
is readily available everywhere on the internet or that “everyone knows” certain things. Focus on what you are
doing and what matters.
- Avoid questions that hurt religious sentiments or delve into personal matters of any individual.
- Questions that offend a sense of patriotism, violate the law, or question the rights of others are not
- Special members or authorities may censor, delete, or edit any of your questions to present them
- Unethical questions and questions that do not seem appropriate due to time considerations will be deleted by
Please adhere to these rules and guidelines to maintain a positive and respectful environment for all users.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to contact our support team.
Thank you for being a part of our community!